- Information about the Organisation
- This website is owned by SMR Enterprises Limited trading as Aluminium Radiators 4u which is a Limited Company and whose registered office/place of business is Unit 4, Victory Trading Estate, Kiln Road, Portsmouth PO3 5LP. References to 'we', 'our' or 'us' refer to SMR Bathrooms as well.
- References to 'you' or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Our registered company number is 5014686
- Our VAT number is 807 6839 96
- If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- Service availability
- While we shall endeavour to make this site available at all times, we will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable for any period of time.
- Access to this site may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We are not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
- The materials on this site comprise general information and opinion; they do not constitute legal or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser for legal or other advice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. We are not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site. The links are provided to assist visitors to the our website and the inclusion of a link does not imply that we endorse or have approved the linked site.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you enter your personal data on this website for any purpose you warrant that such information is true and accurate. You agree not to impersonate another person, use a false name and information or to use a name and information which you are not authorised to use.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Online transactions and orders
- Ordering, offers and acceptance and creation of a contract
- Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our website and add any items that you wish to buy to the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards and Paypal. Only cards registered in the United Kingdom can be accepted. If you are shopping from outside the United Kingdom or wish to pay with a non-UK card, you will need to contact us to place your order. We use Sage Pay or Paypal when taking payment by card. Sage Pay are a specialist secure payment gateway company, this ensures security for all concerned.
- We are happy to take orders online, over the telephone or in person at our Showroom. If you do not wish to pay online, you can put the order through our checkout and then send your card information by post, contact us by telephone, or contact us for our account details to make a bank transfer.
- If you have made a mistake on your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us as soon as possible and we will happily correct the mistake for you.
- When you receive an order confirmation from us, this is to let you know we have received your order and have passed it on to our distribution team for onward shipping to you. Once your order has been processed by our team, we will e-mail you a copy of your sales receipt, if you would like us to post you a sale receipt, just let our sales team know and we will get this sorted for you.
- In the case that there is a pricing issue or we no longer are able to supply a particular product, we will always contact you to ensure that the correct price is acceptable, or to offer you an alternative product that is similar. It is our aim to always make this as easy as possible for our customers.
- If your item is not in stock, we will place it on back order for you. You will always be emailed or called with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait for the Goods or given the option to purchase an alternative product.
- Payment including VAT is due on submission of your order. You will not be deemed to have submitted an order where the payment is not authorised. For orders made from the UK or the European Union, VAT is charged at the appropriate rate. If you are ordering from outside the United Kingdom or believe VAT should not apply, please contact us before ordering so we can ensure your order is charged correctly.
- An order may not be accepted by us for the following reasons (this list is not exhaustive):
- We do not have the products or goods in stock
- We are unable for organisational reasons to fulfil the order or provide the services
- Due to a pricing or product/service description error
- Due to legal, postal or other restrictions meaning that you are not eligible to order the selected products or services
- Due to a failure to obtain authorisation for any payment
- Your order will be accepted and the contract concluded when we have confirmed that we are able to supply the products or services ordered and have received full or part payment as required and notified to you. For avoidance of doubt a contract is not concluded when you submit your order to us.
- The contract will be concluded in English.
- Any concluded contract will not be filed by SMR Bathrooms.
- Ordering, offers and acceptance and creation of a contract
- The Goods and Delivery
- The quantity and description of the Goods will be as set out in our confirmation of order; this will be in the form of your Sales Receipt and/or Bespoke Order Confirmation.
- It is important that all details in relation to your order are correct before ordering.
- Products "made to order" are considered bespoke and are non-returnable.
- The colour and gloss level in any colour or RAL chart are only used as guidance. If you are unsure please call one of our sales team, who will help you through the process. We would recommend requesting a sample of colour for a good indication of how the finished product will arrive.
- It is important that you note that colours shown online may vary due to differences in colour, contrast and brightness settings on your computer monitor and that printed colours may vary slightly from the actual paint colour.
- Any technical specification, advice or information provided by us is for guidance only. We always advise that no works be carried out or installers booked prior to delivery and you have inspected the goods. We advise any installation should be carried out by a qualified installer.
- All Goods carry the standard manufacturer's warranty, this is generally specified with the product details.
- We insist that all Goods should be suitably specified for the system type on which they are to be installed. In areas where aggressive water prevails or where a softener is installed, the use of dezincification resistant materials would be advised. We insist that this is checked with the heating installer or local water authority, as responsibility for premature failure due to corrosion will not be held by us.
- Any specifications supplied by us are given without guarantee, we can take no responsibility for information supplied or work carried out by yourself or your contractors in relation to information supplied on the web site, literature or in any communication. We recommend you take delivery of and inspect the product before undertaking any work in relation to the Goods supplied. Manufacturers tolerances do apply; hand made goods have a tolerance of up to +/- 6mm.
- We do not hold any liability for any consequential loss suffered by yourself in relation to any Goods supplied.
- Orders above £59.00 (Inc VAT) will be free of charge. Orders below £59.00 (inc VAT) will incur a delivery charge of £6.84 (Inc VAT).
- Please note that delivery to some areas can be more expensive, and additional charges may need to be applied. We will put your order on hold and contact you when incorrect delivery has been chosen during checkout when ordering online. We reserve the right to postpone, cancel or refund any order where incorrect delivery has been applied.
- You shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods 24 hours after delivery.
- You should carry out a thorough inspection of the Goods within 24 hours of delivery and should inform us immediately of any defects or missing parts which a reasonable examination would have revealed. Written notification to us should be received within 3 working days of delivery of the Goods.
- Where you have accepted, or it has been deemed you have accepted the Goods, you will not be entitled to reject goods which are not in accordance with the contract.
- An exception to the above is made for Pallet deliveries; as a 10-15 minute window is scheduled into the delivery for you to inspect the goods on delivery.
- For palletised goods delivered by a pallet haulier, no claim for damage in transit or shortages can be accepted if signed for "received in good condition", "unchecked", "not examined" (or similar). Claims for damage in transit or shortages can only be considered if signed for as "damaged" or "short delivered" and we are notified in writing within 3 days after delivery and are given an opportunity to verify the shortages or damage.
- You may cancel the contract and receive a refund for any goods within 14 days of the date you received the goods except where:
- the goods have been customised to your specification; or
- you have purchased goods in our showroom.
- In order to cancel the goods, you can submit our standard cancellation, which can be found here. If you submit the form online we will send you a written confirmation by email that we have received notice of cancellation.
- Alternatively, you can make a clear statement that you wish to cancel the goods in writing or by telephone to:
Address: Aluminium Radiators 4u, Unit 4, Victory Trading Estate, Kiln Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5LP, United KingdomEmail: email@example.com Telephone: 023 9316 2903
- The notice of cancellation must be sent before the end of 14 days from the date on which the goods were delivered. You should retain proof of cancellation.
- You will be liable for the costs of returning the goods to us and must return them within 14 days of receipt. You shall ensure that the means used to return the goods is appropriate to the nature and value of the goods.
- You will receive a refund for the full value of the goods except where the value of the goods has diminished because you have unnecessarily handled the goods beyond what was required to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning; in which case we will be entitled to reduce the refund according to how far the goods have diminished.
- We will refund to you the full cost of delivery of the goods, except where you selected an enhanced delivery option, in which case we will refund the cost of the standard delivery option.
- Any refund payable to you will be made within 14 days of receipt by us of the returned goods. The refund will be paid by the same method as your original payment unless agreed by you otherwise or if not possible.
- Your right of cancellation only applies to the contract as a whole. If you wish to return only some of the goods this is at our discretion.
- Returns after fourteen days will be considered on a case-by-case basis; returns can sometimes be accepted for store credit, though a restocking fee may be levied. If you have an item you would like to return after the fourteen day return period, contact us to discuss the situation further.
- In order to complete your order, we require the personal data requested during our order process.
- Our legal basis for collecting and processing this data is in order that we may fulfil our contractual obligations under this Agreement, in particular to:
- process payment for the goods
- arrange for the delivery of the goods
- contact you where necessary in relation to our supply of the goods
- We may need to supply certain personal data to third parties in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you including to selected courier(s) to deliver the goods. We will only allow a third party access to your data where it has agreed in writing to process your personal data only in accordance with our written instructions and in compliance with both our and its obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- We will retain your data for the periods set out below:
Type of Data Period of Retention Justification Customer details and electronic records of goods supplied At least 6 years and up to 20 years (depending on the length of warranty
applicable to the goods) from the date the goods were delivered
In able to establish a defence to a claim of breach of contract or
negligence in relation to the supply of the goods
In order to fulfil our contractual obligations in relation to warranty
Hard copy customer orders 3 months from the date the goods were delivered
To fulfil our contractual obligations in the event of a mis-shipment of goods
- If you have any complaint about our online services you can submit this to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are dissatisfied in how we have dealt with a complaint you can refer the matter to the European Online Dispute Resolution platform using the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
- These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
- None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
We are SMR Enterprises Limited trading as Radiator Valves 4u.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information collected about you?
- Access to your information and corrections/changes
- Third parties
- Other websites
- Changes to our privacy policies
- How to contact us
We collect data about you if you purchase or register for services using this website. We will also collect relevant information if you purchase or register for services by email, telephone, in person or by post.
Website usage information is collected by using Cookies (see below).2. Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. It also allows certain website functions such as a ‘shopping basket’ to work.
You can get more information about Cookies at ICO.org.uk
You can turn off Cookies in your internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera or Firefox) so they are no longer collected and the above webpage contains links to tell you how to do this. Please note that turning off Cookies may prevent some of our website functions from working.3. How will we use the information collected about you?
We will use the information you provide in order to provide the services you have requested to you. Certain information is required to provide those services and these are marked by a *. Fields not marked by a * are not mandatory and we will still be able to provide the services. The non-mandatory information will be used for anonymous statistical analysis about our clients or for other purposes which you have consented to.
If you do not think we need certain information (which we have marked as mandatory) to provide our services please get in touch using the details below and we will be happy to discuss this with you.
As well as for providing the services you have requested we may use the information collected for other purposes, such as marketing. However, we will only use the information for these purposes if you have consented to us doing so.
If you wish to withdraw consent or change your preference about how we use your information then please contact us using the details below.4. Marketing
We may contact you for marketing purposes if you have consented to this when you provided your information to us. This may include marketing from the other companies in our group which are identified above.
You can withdraw consent or change your preferences about marketing activities at any time by contacting us using the details below.5. Access to your information and corrections/changes
If you would like to know what information we hold about you please write to us using the contact details below. We may make a small charge for this service (no more than £10.00).
Please notify us if any of the information we hold about you has changed or is incorrect, we will be happy to update this for you.6.Third parties
We may need to provide certain third party organisations with your information in order to provide our services (for example a courier who will deliver goods to you). We will only provide them with the information they require and will only permit them to use the information for the required purpose only.
If any such third party has used your information for any other reason without your consent please notify us using the details below and we will investigate the matter.7. Other websites
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
Alternatively you can write to us at:
You MUST call us on 023 9316 2903 before returning any goods, to confirm the address where the goods are to be returned. You will need to quote your sales receipt reference number and you will receive RMA documentation. Goods must be returned within 7 working days of agreeing the return and include your RMA documentation.
Returns after 90 days are considered on a case-by-case basis; returns can sometimes be accepted for store credit, though a restocking fee may apply. If you have an item you would like to return after the 90 days returns period, contact us to discuss your situation further.
Although we are happy to re-stock most items, any items that are made to order are deemed to be a 'special order' and as such are non-returnable.
Where faulty Goods have been supplied the Seller will offer a replacement or full refund including the cost of delivery and returning the Goods.
Where the Buyer changes their mind and wishes to return the Goods the Seller must be informed within 90 days of delivery and the Goods returned to an address specified by the Seller. It is the Buyers responsibility to ensure that returned Goods reach us in re-sellable condition. They should be packed well in the original packaging and will be inspected before any refund can be issued. The refund will be the purchase price less the carriage costs incurred by the Seller.